Friday, March 11, 2011

God bless people on earth (:

And as I was driving down that road the other day, it was raining and a very heavy traffic going on the peak hours. At some point, I was amazed rather than hoping this traffic would end. As I look into the cars next to me, I see things. Then I start to realize how hilarious, bizarre, and how astonishing life could be. Imagine in these few minutes in the car, it’s like a time-stopper. It’s like as though time stopped and I see things. I saw a man in a car mumbling, how bad he wanted out of the traffic and he was furious and saying vulgar words. Then I saw a woman at the back of me, trying to keep her child down from crying. That woman back there must have been having a hard time during the heavy traffic with the sound pollution in the car. There was another man on the opposite road, he was on the phone smiling. He just seems to have enjoyed the ride in the heavy traffic like as though is having a sweet time with his wife on the phone. A youngster driving as slow as he could, he was wrangling with his girlfriend. They were screaming shouting and disagreeing each other full of hand signs and big emotions. Then I start to think again, there are so many types of people in this world. Imagine how God works on us, putting his together at one place when we’re all totally strangers. At the same place, same time, but totally different life. Even though we’re all in our own cars, I can see we are all having our own problems. Some of us are mad at some people, some of us are just enjoying to be loved. Some of us gets frustrated and some of us are just lifeless. Sometimes we live, we live a life where we didn’t realize how important life can be. Until the extent of the big earthquake in Japan that might affect other countries, people all over the world totally strangers. Caring for each other and praying that they will be all alright, that they will be save in His hands. Oh Lord, I pray… Father you made us in this way. Some of us may not appreciate, some of us may not notice you, but no matter how many “Some of us” in this world there are too many of us. Too many to categorize us into groups and countries, And as finale, you still love every single one of us. No matter how furious was that couple in the car, and how frustrated was the mother of a child, and how loving a spouse can be, we will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment